Thursday, August 6, 2009

And so it begins...

Blogging. I never really understood the point. Why in the world would sssoooo many people want to share their lives with strangers? What are you?! Pshyco?! Why would you want to put all your mistakes, all your struggles, all of your heartaches out there for everyone to read? Well, maybe you are crazy, but at least I can start to see why.

Blogging. A way to help people? Possibly.
Blogging. A way to teach people how to get through life? Could be.
Blogging. A way to change the world around us??...ok, that's a little far! lol, but still, maybe.

What is this blog all about? It's simply about my life. It's simply about my mistakes, my struggles and my heartaches.

So why would I, Jessica Jewell, choose to tell you what I'm going to tell you? Well, maybe I'm just one of those people who hope to make this world a better world one day. And who knows, this blog might just start me off in the right direction. They say if you help one person out, if you give one person that right advice, then maybe, just maybe you can help make their life better. Then they can go out and do the same thing. So BAM! Better world-right there.

Smart plan, eh? Well, what can I say, I try!

So along with the deep stuff, you'll have the pleasure of learning all about my life and everything that goes with it, you lucky people, you!

So stay turned, for now that I've actually started this whole blog thing, I might just like it. Love it even, but now I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

I think I might just go and write the first one now...hummm....

Enjoy my life. I do. Feel blessed with yours.
xoxo Gossip Girl...

JK JK!!

I couldn't help myself...

xoxox Jessica Bo Bessica

3 comments:

  1. Great start! I can't wait to see what you can accomplish.


    PS: I'm putting you in my blogroll, and in a post. Deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! You should write a book someday! You're an amazing writer.
    The way you wrote this, it's so... honest, down to earth,
    It's awesome! keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks guys!!

    And Rosie: I'd add you too!..If I knew how...lol

    ReplyDelete