Friday, August 14, 2009

It's something to do!!

As I prepare for my big anniversary night with my main squeeze, my man, my wonderfullness...I sit here, trying to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING to do to keep myself occupied! So I thought, "Hey! I could write a blog about some really random things!!" So here we go...

Random Fact 1: I am just not capable of playing Guitar Hero with any success! I just suck at it!! But one day! ONE DAY! I will complet a song! ONE DAY!

Random Fact 2: I am THE most impatient person I know, hence this blog.

Random Fact 3: I just recently got a Skype thing...Fun, fun...Still working out the general how-to, but I like seeing people when I talk to them!

Random Fact 4: I have a very small knowledge of anything and everything having to do with sex. My best guy friend explains things to me, but then of course, when I felt ready to go all the way with my boyfriend, being safe of course, we, uh, well we tried. But it didn't work. It was sad, but, I mean, I really don't need it!! ;)

Random Fact 5: I, uh, I like pancakes. A lot.

Random Fact 6: I'm a romantic person. Not cheesy ALL the time, but romantic. I'm doing the whole candles, back massage and chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary night celebration...I know! ROMANTIC!

Random Fact 7: I like writing random facts, but they get really old and boring really fast.

Random Fact 8: I enjoy mango-peach flavored smoothies...They rock my socks.

Random Fact 9: I'm over writing random facts.

So what about this whole life thing?! It can be pretty great, can't it?! I mean, sure, there's a lot of hard stuff to go through, parents breaking up, being disowned by the man who raised you...It all leads up to one thing - Being one of the strongest people you know. These things don't kill you. They hurt you. You therefore only get stronger. (Shout out to Kanye!)

With all that, there is so much good and so much hope. Like my aunt Marilyn. She has breast cancer, but she won't let it stop her!She is so excited for her last treatment in October! I'm so proud of her!

But then, then there's love. The kind that makes you just want to scream it of the rooftops! It makes you just want to stay in the house all day long to just lay in his arms, talking nonsense and about random facts. :D

Ah, and that love happens to belong to me. No one else! He is MINE! And I just still can't believe it! What did I do to deserve it?! Is my karma REALLY all that good??!! If so, well I'm not complaining and I also don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Because I love him. And he loves me back. That just happens to be the greatest feeling in the whole freakin' entire world!

Keep counting the stars. Once you've hit 1, 768, 273, 984 , you get a free trip to the moon!!
xoxox
Jessica Bo Bessica

6 comments:

  1. Wow, are you sure you haven't been drinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?!? Hurtful much?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY THIS WAS WRITTEN ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! YEAH AND ALSO THE DAY I GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL YEAHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. POST ABOVE = MAAIKE

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...woot woot for Maaike reading my blog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor here: I just counted all 1, 768, 273, 984 of them.
    Waiting for the to call my about my flight time. Calling collect from the moon just takes so much time and money...

    ReplyDelete