Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little about this voice of reason...ME!

So, you wanna know what I'm all about, eh?!

Honestly, there's not a whole lot to tell...for the moment.

For starters, I enjoy long walks on the beach, vanilla ice cream and burning people for my own personal amusement. (And by burning, I mean like, "Oh burn!" and not with fire.)

I'm moving right now, so nothings where it should be, which is kinda sad...but it's all good!

And I just went to Rock Fest in Halifax, NS. It was AMAZING!! There's not all that much I love more than music. And good music at that. I believe in many things. Good music, the kind that makes you shiver and sends chills down your back. That's what I'm talking about. Feel free to leave good songs, artists and anything music related in the comment section! I love learning about new music, and discovering it! There's almost no better feeling in the whole world!

But that's where the boyfriend comes in. So I just recently started dating this REALLY amazing guy. You know the kinda guy that just makes you wanna stop time, even for just 5 minutes. And that is very close to being a direct quote from the guy in question. The kind of guy that just makes you feel like you're the only girl in the world, the most special kind, too! That guy that WILL walk you through a shoe store and NOT run out yelling and screaming bloody murder...I know, it's hard to believe. However, that my friend, is the beauty of my life. Finding something so precious without wanting to find it, without expecting it and without thinking twice.

So what else...hummmm.....My parents just seperated. So yeah, it sucks in a way, but now, for the first time ever, my mom is my best friend. I can't even believe how close I am to her! I, a frigin awesome 17 year old has a mom for a best friend! It's perfect! And I love it! She even let's me do her hair! And her nails! WWOOO!!

It's suprisingly easy talking about yourself...lol...humm...Can you keep a secret?! Hope so...

I'm SSSOOOOO excited to go back to school! Grade 12 baby! Here I come!! I know, I'm a total dork, but school has been my escape my whole life. It's been my way of creating a solid future for myself..but enough deep stuff for now...

So I can't really think of anything else TOO amazing to say right now, so I guess you'll have to just wait for the next blog...poor muffins!!

Enjoy it all...even the roses.
xoxox
Jessica Bo Bessica

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a relatively sane teen who has a good relationship with her mother. Not entirely un-heard of you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! That's so true! I feel so un-alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there your blog is so easy to read and im looking forward to following it religiously!! sorry now you must think im some kind of psycho!! anyway i write a music blog about all the great music that is the soundtrack to my life okay now im sounding very american! anyway enjoy writing your blog! x

    ReplyDelete